Welcome to the Maine Senior Games
Registration is Now Open!
Registration for the 2021 Maine Senior Games is now open.
You may register as an individual athlete in three ways:
Registration fees include T-Shirt, athletes’ bag, bottle water, snacks as well as paying for venues and officials. Refunds (minus a $10 processing fee) must be requested in writing no later than two weeks prior to your first event. Learn more about registration.
Wellness Event Recordings
Missed one of our wellness events? Visit our Wellness page to view details and recording of all of our wellness events. Learn more...
The Maine Senior Games has a list of COVID-19 protocols for all participants in the 2021 games including but not limited to athletes, volunteers, and spectators. These protocols are in place for the safety of all participants. This information may change as time goes on and through recommendations from the CDC. Visit our COVID-19 Protocols page for the latest information.
Wellness Message of the Month: April 2021
7 Rules of Life
1. SMILE – it always works out in the end.
2. BE KIND – you have the power to make people feel good.
3. DON’T GIVE UP – if it doesn’t work the first time, find another way.
4. DON’T COMPARE – everyone’s on a different journey.
5. AVOID NEGATIVITY – avoid negative thoughts, situations and people.
6. MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR PAST – focus on being present and creating a better future.
7. TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY AND MIND – one struggles to survive without the other.
National Senior Games
The Maine Senior Games is a member of the National Senior Games - a non-profit organization dedicated to motivating active adults to lead a healthy lifestyle through the senior games movement.
The next National Senior Games events are scheduled to take place May 10-23, 2022 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Thank you to our 2021 sponsors for their support.